Thursday, August 30, 2012

the day wasn't then. it was always NOW.


About this time last week, I went through the whole day knowing I wouldn't be seeing my favorite band in concert that night... because I was just too young. It was an extremely frustrating and tearful day. And when I looked at my clock and read eight o clock (showtime), I couldn't have been sadder.

The next day my dear friend Molly commented on a post I wrote about my disappointment and told me that Jesus must just have another plan in mind for me and the Rejects. I believed her and have been trying all week to trust Him and His plan, which is always perfect. I decided that someday, I would have my moment, it just wasn't today.

Well, it came sooner than I thought.

Yesterday, I posted a question for Nick Wheeler himself on twitter and today, my question was posted and is waiting for him to answer it.

All I can say is WOW. That moment when I saw my name for the first time displayed on the screen, with my question? It was the most amazing thing ever. I can't even put into words the joy I feel right now. My heart is bursting at the seams. :)

The truth is, that Jesus always does what's best for us. He had His reason for me not getting to go to the concert. I thought maybe he didn't want me to ever meet them or have something like this happen. But I was wrong. Turns out, today was the day he had planned for me.

So I have some people to thank. First and foremost, Jesus, for blessing me the way He knew I really always wanted. For making a mega-sized dream of mine come true. :) Second, I would like to thank Molly for giving me some hope when I didn't have much. You rock my world, girl. Love you to death! <3 And third, to Nick Wheeler. Nick, thanks for being so awesome. You have inspired me in more ways than you could ever imagine.

That is all.

much love,
hannah

2 comments:

Molly Marie said...

Oh my goodness gracious Hannah dear! ♥ You are very welcome :) And you are just so kind and loving and amazing. <3
This was such a true example of true faith. So inspiring :D
I love you so much girlie! I know I've never met you in real life, but I honestly don't know what I would do without you ♥

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Molly, dear!!! :) I love you, too! Can't imagine my little life without my middle name twin. ;)

hugs!
hannah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...