Friday, August 31, 2012

what a nice little week you were!



staying up late watching never say never. listening to the beautiful pitter patter of rain drops on my window. painting my nails hot pink and red and black.

* * * * * * * *

it's been a lovely week filled with lots of random little happinesses here and there. chick fil a, that completely amazing nick wheeler tweet, and acing my math ( almost :) every day.

yes, yes it was a good good week, for sure.

xoxo, lovely darlings!!!
hannah

1 comment:

Molly Marie said...

So happy you had a great week Hannah. You totally deserved it :)
And I know how it feels to ace your math (almost ;) everyday.
And I just wanted you to know that I really like your design, it really matches your personality :)

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...