Wednesday, May 29, 2013

kinds of happy | 3


listening obsessively to the band Shinedown. i think i've found myself yet another favorite band... :)



i've spent the last year struggling with my pointe shoes. no pair of shoes seemed to have been able to accentuate my arch like i needed them to. well last week was the final straw. i could barely make it through class. my arches were cramping up, and my shoes looked like crap. i was crying. i was a mess. so i came home and dug through my shoe stash and found a pair that works like magic. MAGIC I TELL YOU.

only dancers will understand my complete and utter joy.


and chipotle for lunch. (:

choosing joy,
hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I have'nt gotten around to emailing you! I am going to a soon as I can. I might email you today! Sorry it is taking so long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...