Saturday, December 29, 2012

five kinds of wonderful.


- counting down the days until Joel and Luke ( For King and Country :) come back to town!

- the song Who Are You Anyway? by Taking Back Sunday

- celebrating a dear friend's sweet sixteen by roller skating. and then there was me, falling on my butt repeatedly and bruising my poor dear tailbone. but still, happy birthday to sweet meg! love that girl. <3

- this new confidence that comes with wearing my rocker boots. seriously, i feel like i've got these super powers when i've got them on. like i could take on the world. like i could ride two harleys at once if i wanted. DOPE.

- catching up face to face with a bestie of mine, who i haven't seen since june. i've missed you, mary dear!

with hugs and kisses,
hannah

1 comment:

Meg said...

I had so much fun celebrating with you! And your rocker boots are totally awesome :) Love to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...