Tuesday, June 26, 2012

a siesta.




















the next couple days are gonna be rather hectic for me. lots of rehearsals for The Velveteen Rabbit, and then my family and I are helping my grandma move from oklahoma to kansas city over the weekend. we also have some forth of july plans somewhere in between that time, so i imagine i'll have little time for blogging. i'm letting ya'll know that i am taking a siesta, but just a short one. it will be good for me to come back with some fresh blogging ideas, anyway. i'll look forward to coming back to all of you again. have a lovely time without me, darlings.

hugs and kisses.
hannah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love naps! And these pictures! Geez seems like you will be really busy but I hope you have fun! can't wait til you're back on blogger!
~Morgan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...