Thursday, April 26, 2012

my plans for this summer

With summer break just around the corner, I decided to put together a list of what I plan to do when school is out and I have all the time in the world to...

1.
...finally read the hunger games. everyone keeps on raving, and so now i am finally going to dedicate myself to reading them.

2.
perform. in the velveteen rabbit ballet! and guess what? i'm to have my first ever pancake tutu! i'm kinda psyched. :)

 3.
start a band? i'm still not quite settled on this, but as many of you probably know by now ( after my AAR ramblings ), i love music and singing. with a burning passion. so, i want to do something with it. and starting a band may be something to think about...

4.
spend a heck of a lot of time with my besties sistas. although we aren't biologically sisters, that never seems to matter. i've told those girls things i could never tell anyone else. some of my most beautiful memories have been spent with them, memories of throwing moss/seaweed-like stuff at each other. those were good time, good times. so we need some pool side girl talk, is what we need!

Yes, I am desperately looking forward to summer. What about you? Any big plans for the big break?

xoxo.
hannah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...