Sunday, May 6, 2012

an outing



A couple of weeks ago, my family and I took a day off and made a trip to a local aquarium that just recently opened. Of course, I brought my camera long for the ride. As we were walking through the doors, a woman who worked there was greeting guests in the door way. Her eyes instantly narrowed in on the mammoth lens sticking off the front of my camera. She then proceeded to make sure I knew not to take any flash photography. Fortunately, I had just read through some tutorials on a photographer's blog about taking indoor aquarium photos, without flash. So I was kinda pumped. :)




















because pudgy little fingers make me happy. :)












God is so creative! 'Nough said.

with hugs and kisses,
hannah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...