Tuesday, June 5, 2012

wish list

my birthday is just around the corner. june 12th, to be exact. and all i'm wishing for is...

THIS all-american rejects t shirt. so that then my wardrobe will be complete.

a snowball microphone. so that then i can finally start making some music.

my very own copy of the hunger games. so that then i'll feel like i know what everyone's talking about these days. ;D

xoxo,
hannah

p.s. thanks so much to all of you who left such encouraging words on my post yesterday! reduced me to tears, ya did. i'm doing much better now, thanks to you guys. you bless me.

1 comment:

Molly Marie said...

AHHH! My birthday is in just two days, and all I am wishing for is a camera ;)
And by the way, the Hunger Games book is absolutely AMAZING!!

~Molly~
mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...